Certified as a Veteran Owned Small Business
DUNS Number: 182196972
CAGE code: 7F2M9
What makes us, us
- Registered Civil Engineers with over 58 years total experience will work on your project
- Life Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (Principal)
- Certified Floodplain Managers
- LEED Green Associate
Who we are
Turner Engineering, Inc. was formed in October of 1986 by Paul W. Turner, P.E. CFM. Since inception, we have continuously been providing civil engineering and civil engineering management services to our clients in northern Arizona.
Paul W. Turner, P.E. CFM is the Project Principal. Michael D. Kearly, P.E. CFM who has served as lead designer and project manager with Turner Engineering, Inc. for more than a decade serves as Project Manager & Lead Engineer. Duke MacArthur, also an 11-year veteran of Turner Engineering, Inc., is our Chief Designer.
These people will be the dedicated team that will provide services to our clients and will be available as needed.
What we do
- Produce Plans, Specifications and Cost Estimates: (Roads, Water, Sewer, Site Plans, Hydrology & Hydraulics)
Milestones are: Project Assessment (PA, if the project is ADOT funded) Basis of Design Report (BODR), Design Concept Report (DCR), Final I P.S.& E. and Final II Mylar P.S.& E. with final project close out. All applicable City, State, and Federal standards and codes will be integrated as appropriate into the documents.
- Conduct Public Meetings: Turner Engineering, Inc. (TEI) has the ability to coordinate and conduct public meetings as necessary for each project. This promotes Stakeholder education and “buy-in”.
- Hydrology and Hydraulics: TEI has extensive experience with hydrology and hydraulics. The projects we have completed represent a significant volume of work in drainage analysis & design including FEMA, CLOMR and LOMR preparation.
- Water, Sewer and Storm Drain Design: TEI has extensive recent experience with these designs. Switzer Canyon Water Transmission Main Phases I, II, & II. Westside Sewer Trunk Main 12”, 16” & 18” totaling over 1.5 miles.
- Floodplain, FEMA CLOMA & LOMA: Hydrology and Hydraulics, Flood mapping, removal of land from the floodplain.
- Water and Sewer Design: Distribution and Collection Systems, Pump and lift stations, Modeling systems.
- Bid Phase Services: TEI has been providing these services for numerous clients over the past 31 years.
- Post Bid Phase Services: What we would consider as normal services would include: field order, change orders, clarification of plans and specifications, review of shop drawings, additional details for clarification, responding promptly to field questions, documentation of field conditions, field franchise utility coordination and final project close out.