The Turner Engineering (TEI) Team
LEVERAGING MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF
EXPERIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
Paul W. Turner, P.E.-CFM, President
Professional Engineer (Civil) Arizona, New Mexico
- Over 32 years of civil engineering as Principal and President of Turner Engineering, Inc.
- Life member of the American Society of Civil Engineers Northern Arizona Branch, Past Branch President (1978)
- Charter member of A.S.C.E. Transportation and Development Institute (2003)
- Member of the National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member of the Arizona Floodplain Managers Association (2011)
Michael D. Kearly, P.E.-CFM, Project Manager
Professional Engineer (Civil) Arizona
- 27 years civil engineering experience as Project Engineer/Designer, 10 years with Turner Engineering, Inc.
- Past President of the American Society of Civil Engineers (2004), Northern Arizona Branch.
Duke B. MacArthur
- 12 years civil engineering experience as Designer/Drafter, all with Turner Engineering, Inc.
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
Marc R. Wasserman
- Newest member of Turner Engineering, Inc.
- Recent NAU Graduate '19, BSE in Civil Engineering'